Why are the mid engine Super Speedster features superior to the currently available VW pan based Speedsters?
Mid engine Super Speedsters have:
- Structural welded chassis designed for use with modern suspension, braking, and steering components that come from cars with greater horse power drive trains.
- Power assisted 4 wheel disc brakes
- Mid engine location for high performance handling, braking, and driving. This same design parameter is used by Ferrari, Lamborghini and other high performance Porsches to name a few.
- Frame protected fuel tank not located over your lap.
- Welded 3 point retractable seat belts
- Wider interior floor pan. 4" wider than VW pan based Speedsters same as the original Speedsters
- Greater foot well width and length
- Steel reinforced doors for greater strength and durability
- Rear storage trunk